- It’s simple; just pick the
winner of one Danske Bank Premiership match each weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday games only). If your selection wins then you progress to the next week, lose or
draw and you're out.
- Once a selection is made, you will not have the ability to change it.
- You may not pick the same team
to win more than once during the tournament (unless the tournament progresses
past 12 weeks and the remaining competitors have already picked every available
All selections for he forthcoming weekend’s games must be made on the website, received by email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or text message
(01760742742) no later
than 1:00pm each Friday.
- Should you forget to make your
selection in any week or select a team you’ve already chosen before, you will
automatically be assigned the first Premiership team that you have not
already selected in alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected,
you will not have the ability to change the selection.
- In the event that any match
involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you
will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for your selection.
- The prize fund will compromise
of 50% of entry fees received, whatever that may be. The remaining 50% of entry
fees will be donated to The Spirit of ‘76 Carrick Rangers Supporters Club.
- Should two or more participants
remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing
prize will be distributed equally among them.
- Likewise if the competition has
not have reached a conclusion by the end of the 2016/17 season, the Last Man
Standing prize will be distributed equally among remaining participants.
- The game will take a break during weekends when some of the fixtures are affected by International fixtures or Cup matches.
If you have any other questions on how the competition works email