Last Man Standing - Rules
- It’s simple; just pick the
winner of one English Premier League match each weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday
& Monday games only). If your selection wins then you progress to the next week, lose or
draw and you're out.
- Once again we're offering the chance to "buy back in" if you selection loses (first week only). The buy in will be £5 and only available in week 1 and must be paid in full before the week 2 deadline.
- Once a selection is made, you will have the ability to change it online up until the deadline.
- You may not pick the same team
to win more than once during the tournament (unless the tournament progresses past 20 weeks and the remaining competitors have already picked every available
All selections for the forthcoming weekend’s games must be made on the website, received by email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by whatsapp (07534879289) no later than 2 hours before the first matchday fixture kicks off.
- Should you forget to make your
selection in any week or select a team you’ve already chosen before, you will
automatically be assigned the first Premier League team that you have not
already selected in alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected,
you will not have the ability to change the selection.
- In the event that any match
involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you
will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for your selection.
- The prize fund will compromise
of 50% of entry fees received, whatever that may be. The remaining 50% of entry
fees will be donated to The Spirit of ‘76 Carrick Rangers Supporters Club.
- Should two or more participants
remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing
prize will be distributed equally among them.
- Likewise if the competition has
not have reached a conclusion by the end of the 2021/22 season, the Last Man
Standing prize will be distributed equally among remaining participants.
- The game will take a break
during weekends when the Premier League are affected by International fixtures, FA Cup rounds or when a full list of 10 fixtures isn't scheduled.